8 reasons you’ll want to make downtown Langford’s tallest tower your home (CONTEST)
The scene rises in the heart of Langford, bringing with it the title of tallest skyscraper in the city.
The new development is not only home to 270 condos – a mix of 1, 1+den, 2 and 3 bedroom suites – it also offers over 10,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor condo amenities, including a gym, a party room and a courtyard.
Located in the center of Langford on Peatt Road, The scene is close to schools, parks, recreational facilities, shopping and entertainment, many of which are within walking distance.
The suites are said to be inspired by the calming coastal waters, majestic mountains and vast lush forests of the Pacific Northwest, with contemporary interiors in soothing, natural hues.
Without further ado, here are 8 reasons why you’ll want to do The scene your house:
1. Langford was voted one of the most liveable communities in Canada
And for good reason! A study by Leger and RATESDOTCA found that Langford ranked first for the most livable communities in the country and was described as “an attractive, small but fast growing West Coast town”.
2. It’s also one of the fastest growing cities in the country
According to the latest data from Statistics Canada, the community of Langford is among the fastest growing cities in Canada. The suburb of Victoria has a population of just over 46,000 and has seen a 30% increase since 2016.
3. Voted Best Place to Work in British Columbia
According to BC Business Magazine, not only was the town of Langford ranked number one in Best place to work in the province for the second consecutive year, but also Most resilient city as well!
4. The 18th most attractive community in all of Canada
It’s a big problem ! Last year, Maclean’s ranked Langford the best community in British Columbia for livability and the 18th most attractive community in Canada.
5. Green spaces galore
Do you feel green? Langford is home to over 2,200 acres of green space and parks in the city!
6. World-class playgrounds right on your doorstep
Did you know that Langford is home to nearly 30 playgrounds? Discover the town of Langford interactive map and go out and play!
7. Nature trails and parks are closer than you think!
Sooke and Port Renfrew are only a short drive from Langford town centre, meaning exploring the great outdoors is easier than ever.
8. Easy access to the North Island
Langford is just a hop, hop, and hop away from Malahat, where you can access the rest of the North Island, including Nanaimo, Parksville, and even Tofino! Road trip, anyone?
Interested in making Langford your home?
Condo sales for The scene are underway – you can register today for priority preview appointments by booking on line.
For a chance to win a $250 VISA gift card courtesy of The scenedo one or more of the following:
- As the Langford Scene on Facebook and comment below to let us know you have (1 entry)
- FOLLOW The Langford Stage on Instagram and comment below to let us know you have (1 entry)
- SHARE this post on Facebook and/or and comment below to let us know you have (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from the time and date of posting until 11:59 p.m. on August 15, 2022. A winner will be chosen at random and contacted via the platform they used to enter.
- Where: 2746 Peatt Road
- More information: Sign up for preview appointments on lineor email [email protected] for more information.