CMA Fest 2022 road closures begin in downtown Nashville
- Most road closures during CMA Fest will be from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily
- All sidewalks along closed roads will also be closed
CMA Fest is making a comeback this year after a two-year hiatus and with it downtown road closures.
The four-day festival begins June 9 and will feature dozens of artists on its six official stages.
The city will experience a series of partial and full closures by June 14.
Here is where the total road closures will be:
Titans Way from Russell Street to Victory Avenue will be closed in its entirety until June 14.
Roads will close at 5 a.m. and reopen June 13 at 3 a.m.
- Broadway from 1st to 2nd Avenue
- 1st Avenue from Demonbreun Street to Church Street
The city will close the Rep. John Lewis Way from Demonbreun Street to Broadway at 6 a.m. and will reopen on June 13 at 4 p.m.
Roads closed at 5 a.m.
- 1st Avenue from Korean Veterans Boulevard to Demonbreun Street
- Molloy Street from 1st to 2nd Avenue
- Rue Demonbreun from 1st to 2nd
- Broadway from 2nd to 4th Avenue
- Demonbreun from 4th Avenue to Rep. John Lewis Way.
The John Seigenthaler Pedestrian Bridge will close at 6 a.m. and reopen at 12:01 a.m. on June 13.
Roads closed at 7:00 a.m.
- Russell Street from Titans Way to South 2nd Street
- Victory Avenue from Titans Way to South 1st Street
- South 1st Street from Woodland to Russell Streets
The last closure will reopen on June 13 at 3 a.m. while the first two will reopen on June 14 at 3 a.m.
From Thursday 9 to 12 June
Roads closed at 7 a.m. and reopened the same day at 7 p.m.
- Representative John Lewis Way from Korean Veterans Boulevard to Demonbreun Street
- Demonbreun Street from Representative John Lewis Way to 6th Avenue
From Monday 13 June
The John Lewis Way representative on Demonbreun Street on Broadway will close at 9 a.m. and reopen at 3 p.m. the same day.
Contact Tennessean reporter Kirsten Fiscus at 615-259-8229 or [email protected]. Follow her on Twitter @KDFiscus.